I figure who can't use a bit more gratitude? After all, as Thomas Monson has said:
"This is a wonderful time to be living here on earth. Our opportunities are limitless. While there are some things wrong in the world today, there are many things right, such as teachers who teach, ministers who minister, marriages that make it, parents who sacrifice, and friends who help.
"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."
Here you, 52 things to be grateful for today.
- The fact you are alive
- Your husband or wife
- Your family
- Pockets (have you ever imagined life without pockets? Dreadful)
- Food to eat
- Internet access
- Being able to read Uplifting Love
- The beautiful colors of autumn
- Watches and clocks
- Indoor plumbing
- The combustion engine and your car
- Shelter, a home
- Religion, our faith (whatever it may be)
- Books and libraries
- Ballpoint pens
- Sewing machines
- Bread maker
- Rice cooker
- Ice cream (it truly is heavenly!)
- Cell phones, smart phones especially
- Post It notes
- Recliners and rocking chairs
- To be able to see, smell, hear, touch, and taste
- Television and movies
- Mechanical pencils and dry erase markers
- Mechanics, dentists, doctors, accountants (notice lawyers are not on this list)
- German chocolate cake
- Mountains, rivers, lakes, and streams
- Board games
- The radio
- Shoe laces
- Kisses on the cheek
I challenge you to come up with ten more things, that aren't on my list, and share them in the comments.
By the way, I'm grateful for you and that you're reading what I share. Thank you!
Don't miss your chance to get a copy of Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great. This book will not only help you show your husband that you love him it will help you improve your entire marriage!
You think you're happy now, and I'm sure you are, but I challenge you to read Uplifting Love and apply what you learn today to make your marriage awesome! Don't wait another minute, start taking your marriage from good to great today!
Purchase your copy of Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great right now and have it delivered to your inbox immediately! In just a matter of minutes you'll be on your way to having the marriage that your friends and family envy. Don't delay, get your copy today!