Can we prevent the challenges and struggles that those close to us face? Nope.
In the face of a seemingly endless onslaught of evil influences and destructive practices is there anything that we can do? Yes, a resounding yes!
So what can you do? What can I do? In one word: love.
That's sounds a bit cliche and I'll admit if we left it there it would be so let me narrow it down. Love your spouse. Love your husband. Love your wife.
Pretty simple...at least to say it. But how do we put it into practice and how will that make a difference in stemming the tide of evil influences in the world?
Here are five things you can do today and each day to love your spouse.
- Tell them you love them and tell them a lot!
- Express physical affection. Kiss, hug, hold hands, snuggle. Doesn't really matter.
- Learn their favorite things. Then help them indulge. If a peanut butter milkshake is your wife's favorite milkshake then surprise her with one. It is the small and simple things that make the biggest difference.
- Tell other people how much you love your spouse. Don't be overbearing and make people feel sick but they should be aware. My coworkers know that I adore my wife. She's the best!
- Spend time with your spouse. We often talk about quality time. Well, quality time happens when we're spending quantity time with our spouses and families. Spend time with your spouse.
The second thing to address is how this will make a difference in the war against evil. The family is the fundamental unit of society. When it is strong then communities and nations are strong. When it is weak so are the communities and nations.
The core, the heart, the foundation of the family is the marriage. The stronger the marriage the stronger, healthier, and more stable the family will be. Healthy families raise good citizens protecting them from evil and degrading influences longer than others and allowing them time to build up their resilience and determination.
Good marriages provide loving environments for children to grow up in and examples for them of what they should be seeking when they get married. If you have a good marriage then the next step is to make it great. It takes more time and effort but the payoffs, for the couple, family, and community, are enormous.
Can we solve all of the problems in the universe? Not a chance. But starting today we can combat the evil around us and ward off the fiery darts of the adversary by strengthening our marriages. It's easy to do. Let's work together to fix struggling marriages and help good marriages become great by applying the five principles mentioned earlier.
Strong Marriages = Strong Families = Strong Communities
Here is today's invitation: let's impart more love in our own homes.
Don't miss your chance to get a copy of Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great. This book will not only help you show your husband that you love him it will help you improve your entire marriage!
You think you're happy now, and I'm sure you are, but I challenge you to read Uplifting Love and apply what you learn today to make your marriage awesome! Don't wait another minute, start taking your marriage from good to great today!
Purchase your copy of Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great right now and have it delivered to your inbox immediately! In just a matter of minutes you'll be on your way to having the marriage that your friends and family envy. Don't delay, get your copy today!