Sign me up!!!
We've got a lot of great couples signed up and everyone is chomping at the bit to get started. I can't wait to beat Cami to 25.
In case you've missed them previously, here are the rules/guidelines and the prizes.
Here are the guidelines:
- You AND your spouse must BOTH complete 25 acts of kindness for each other (50 in total)
- You may NOT repeat any of the actions. For example, if I pick a flower for my wife and give it to her I cannot do it again and have it count toward my 25. However, she could give me a flower and it would count toward her 25.
- You and your spouse may not end up with identical lists. You may both do a few of the same things but there must be definite variety.
- While each of your 25 actions does not need to be stupendous and "show stopping" each should be meaningful and from the heart.
- The first three couples to complete the 25 acts of kindness AND submit their lists to me will win a prize. The first will pick which of the three they want, the second will pick from the remaining two, and the third will receive the last prize.
- One month of Datelivery, an online service that helps couples break the mundane dating routine of dinner and a movie that we often fall into
- Broadway Basketeers Gift Tower of Sweets (includes: black taffy, butter toffee peanuts, chocolate chip cookies, a cajun and cranberry mix, pecan popcorn, honey roasted cashews, and caramel cookies)
- A Halloween Smile Box AND a Redbox gift card for 5 movie rentals!
Let me know if you have any questions. We are super excited for Monday!!