I love this quote. I completely, 100% agree with it. Every woman needs to be told she is beautiful.
Just as important, every wife deserves to be told she is beautiful by her husband. I make it a point to tell my wife how beautiful, attractive, and pretty she is many times a day.
There are many ways to tell your wife that she is beautiful. The key is to do it and do it often. Here are ten ways to tell your wife she is beautiful.
- "You know, you are looking especially pulchritudinous today." (you can also consider this your word of the day!)
- "Wow, you look stunning!"
- "You are just gorgeous"
- "I am so lucky to have married such a pretty woman"
- "You look lovely"
- "What an attractive lady!"
- "You are striking in that outfit"
- "You are one FINE looking woman!"
- "Huh. I'm glad I have such a good-looking wife."
- My personal favorite: "Honey, you are beautiful and I love you."
Okay. Go tell your wife she's beautiful.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of this post and topic I want to make sure that you are aware that while telling a woman she is beautiful is great, SHOWING her that she's beautiful is at least TEN times better!
Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great will not only help you show your wife she's beautiful it will help you improve your entire marriage; you know, take it to the next level.
You think you're happy now, and I'm sure you are, but I challenge you to read Uplifting Love and apply what you learn today to make your marriage awesome! Don't wait another minute, start taking your marriage from good to great today!
Purchase your copy of Uplifting Love: Secrets to Making a Good Marriage Great right now and have it delivered to your inbox immediately! In just a matter of minutes you'll be on your way to having the marriage that your friends and family envy. Don't delay, get your copy today!