- She loves me more than she did seven years ago
- She has born me three sons (with number four due in less than a month)
- She believes in my dreams and works with me to make them come true
- She gets increasingly beautiful with each day that passes
- I know her WAY better than I did seven years ago and love her all the more for who she is
- She continues to laugh at my jokes even though she's heard them all a hundred times
- Because I've served her and loved her for seven years. I've found that the more I love her and the more I serve her the more I love her and want to serve her. Apparently they feed on each other.
Now for some pictures, a little walk down memory lane. :)
These pictures were all taken before we were married. The first one was the picture we used for our wedding invitation; at the bottom right was a picture I love from our engagement pictures; next to it was on the weekend I first decided I was interested in Cami; directly above that was at our engagement party; and to the right of that is a picture of us at Disney World where I first met Cami's family. Good times. :)
Right: the birth of our first son; Middle: Me and our oldest holding our second son shortly after we brought him home from the hospital; Left: Cami and me in the hospital with our third. We've been blessed so far with three very wonderful sons. There will be pictures of number four when he arrives in about a month!
Cami and I love taking trips together. Sometimes with the kids and sometimes just the two of us. The first row of pictures is us on our first anniversary camping. It was the only thing we could afford to do at the time (and we just barely afforded it). The second row is a picture on the left of Cami and I when we went to Jamestown just before our oldest was born and on the right is a picture of us on an anniversary trip a few years ago when we went to a nearby city, stayed at a nice hotel, and saw one of Shakespear's plays. The next picture is our family at a corn maze a couple of years ago and the last two photos are of Cami and me in Hershey, Pennsylvania. That was an AWESOME trip!
After seven years and lots of memories I can honestly and proudly say that I love my sweet wife more than I did the day we married. She gets more beautiful, sweet, kind, and perfect each day. I look forward to spending not only the rest of my life with her but all of eternity.
I love you Cami. Happy 7th Anniversary!