here and here if you would like to see them.
Here's my report:
18. I brought my wife a cupcake. I wanted to give her some sugar.
19. & 20. I put the clean dishes away and then washed the dirty dishes before going to work so that Cami wouldn't have to worry about it
21. On Friday night I stayed home with the kids so that Cami could spend some time with friends
22. I took some time off of work on Friday afternoon to attend an Easter egg hunt with my wife and children to help Cami with the boys (and spend time with them. If you've never seen a horde of children under 9 participating in an Easter egg hunt you're missing out)
23. Once again I put away the clean dishes and washed the dirty ones while she was out with friends
24. I took a Sharpie and wrote on our one year old's stomach "I love momma." I then sent him to find his momma. She loved it; hopefully it takes a couple of days to wash off.
25. On Easter I helped make dinner, cleaned off the dining room table, and organized and oversaw a "work party" (it consisted of our three children) to clean the house before company arrived
26. I took out the trash (I know, stereotypically that's the man's job anyway but in our house my wife typically does this)
27. We had some company over on Sunday and Cami wasn't feeling well so I "entertained" our company while she went to lay down in the bedroom
28. I cleaned up after dinner on Easter and put away food and dishes
29. On Monday Cami didn't feel like making dinner (I think she was burnt out from Easter dinner) so I took care of things by feeding myself and the children left-overs
30. I gave Cami a shoulder massage
31. I sent a text message to my wife letting her know that I was excited to come home and see her at lunch time (we live close to my office so I often come home for lunch)
32. Last week I was in a meeting with my boss (I have so many meetings each week I don't remember which day it was) and Cami called. I excused myself from the meeting temporarily to answer the phone. I told Cami that I was in a meeting but wanted her to know that I took her call to show her that she's more important to me than anything else (she REALLY liked that!).
Okay, I'll have another update for everyone by the end of the week. As you can tell I feel like I'm really building up steam now. As I've said before and continue to affirm it is the small and simple things that really build and strengthen love, marriage, and happiness. I hope that you have taken the challenge and are racing me to 100. We would all love to hear about your progress so please share in the comments.
Thanks for stopping!